No posts were found.
1. What are the list of documents required for visa processing?
Below are the list of documents that need to be uploaded.
- Colored Passport front/back copies.
- Photograph with white background.
- Confirmed Onward and return tickets.
- Accommodation Proof (If staying in hotel-All hotel vouchers. If staying with friends/Family-Residential proof).
- Letter of invitation-We will share the sample post booking.
2. Can I cancel my visa?
Cancellation can only be done till the time documents are not submitted to embassy. Post submission there is no cancellation & refund.
3. What is the visa process at visa operations?
Once a booking is confirmed, we will send a sample format of letter of invitation. Mention all the details as conveyed in the sample and share the signed copy.
Once we will receive letter of invitation, we will apply visa at embassy.
Usually embassy takes 3-4 working days for visa approval if additional documents are not required.
Once visas are approved we will share e-visa on email.
4. How long does it take to get a Visa?
After receiving signed letter of invitation we will apply visa within 24 hours. Usually visa is approved by the embassy in 3-4 working days in case additional documents are not required.
5. How will I get visa?
Malaysia issues e-visa so we will mail you once your visa is approved. You can download it from visa section.
6. I haven’t booked my flight tickets. Can I apply for visa?
No, Flight tickets are required for visa processing.
7. Will I get refund if I cancel my visa?
If the application is not submitted to embassy and cancellation is done, We will refund you embassy fee only.
8. Does every Indian national travelling to Malaysia need visa?
Visa is required for all Indian Nationals.
9. What is validity and how is different from period of stay?
You can enter Malaysia during your validity and stay there for a max of 30 days. Malaysia issues multiple entry visa.
10. Do I need to share original passport to get Malaysia visa.
No, Original passport is not required for processing, Upload only soft copies of the documents and get your visa.
11. In case there is a rejection, Can I get a refund?
No, you will not able to cancel your visa and hence there would be no refund.
12. Can I reapply if my visa is rejected?
You can re-apply, However chances of approval would not be that high. We usually don’t reprocess the applications which are rejected previously.
13. Are there any specific format in which documents need be to upload?
Yes, we support only PDF, JPEG, JPG and PNG. We scanned copies for fast processing.
14. Why does Visa Operations submit applications 30 days before date of travel?
Malaysia embassy accepts visa whose departure is within 30 days from the current date but you can apply at any time and remove burden of visa. Visa operations will send the application before 30 days from your departure to ensure that it is valid at time of your travel.